Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2010 Knitting Olympics 1st project Success!!!

Meet Oscar, he's the weiner that has eaten tons of yarn and bamboo needles over the last 8 months, but even he deserves to warm this winter :)
I casted on Saturday with KP's Imagination in Frog Prince using a pattern from labpugglechi found here http://www.ravelry.com/designers/labpugglechi and finished up tonight. I knew I would have to take pics tonight because more than likely he would snack on it tonight....lol! Sweater wearing lasted for about 2 minutes and then we got this........
He proceeded to start rolling around because his arms won't stay in the armholes and keep getting stuck! He promptly rolled off the bed and down the special ramp that my husband had to build to allow him to get up on the bed!!! When he finally made it to the floor, he staggered around like a drunkard and sent me into hysterical fits of laughter with tears rolling down my face......lol! Once I recovered we decided to take the sweater off and save it for when we take him out :)



On a more serious side, this is my first Knitting Olympics project complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment